PEAK WEEK - WHEN GREENS AND FATS COME FIRST !

featured image Ok, this week is peak! Photoshoot is this Saturday and I am very late with my prep! However my peak week is started and I am adopting a very traditional approach;

My protein will be only reduced of 10-20% starting from Monday and slowly increased by 5% every day.

I like to deplete carbs for the first four days of the week which means till Thursday. This is a very traditional approach. Some people prefer front-loading where you load your carbs at beginning of the week and you low them at the end. This doesn't work great for me.

I'll keep my fats tall till Thursday night, when I will nearly drop them for Friday and Saturday.

The very fixed aspect of my peak week are greens. I keep them very tall till Thursday night. From Friday, as general recommendation, it is wise to low the amount of fibers you ingest which obviously also means you have to low your vegetables intake.

When I say greens come first:


And fats come later:


Satisfying your caloric intake it is easy, just add some Avocado to chicken and cheese to the salmon dish. Sorry I couldn't fit the avocado in those boxes so I had to push it a bit.
Ops, the most careful readers noticed there is someleang lost. I was hungry enough :)


And pack everyleang. Ops, one more box is gone :)


And yes, you will have to clean the kitchen :)




I nearly forgot, this is what I am eating for the Salmon dish:




And for the chicken dish:




And for the green smoothie:





Stay peak !!!
Luca


Post a Comment

0 Comments