SIX WEEK TRANSFORMATION IS FINISHED ! LAST VLOG AND PHOTOS !

featured image HI EVERYBODY, I'm happy to announce that six week transformation is finished !

I know this post should have been published two Sundays ago, but I've been very engaged with the photo-shoot and traveling around, so sorry whether I'm late!


Six weeks transformation has been a very intense six weeks program for getting in best shape for a specwhetheric occasion, in my case a photo-shoot to access to a cover-magazine contest.

It's a muscular definition and conditioning program that force your metabolism to have a great acceleration, your body to exit the consolation zone and your muscles to get shredded.


We have planned our training, our diet, our supplement and our cardio.
I have had extremely good feedback from the people that have been following this program for six weeks, and they haven't even fellow the final touch, the cherry on the pie, the PEAK WEEK.
If you remember, our goals have been declared in the introductory post.

The body stat for the final day is:

  1. DATE: 4th of AUGUST
  2. HEIGHT: 176 cm
  3. WEIGHT: 78.0 Kg
  4. FAT PERCENTAGE: 5.2%
  5. Energy level were not genuinely great. Unluckyly the final day is very dwhetherficult to pass. Water depletion, training, diet and stress, do not help you out. But it's just one day!

This is incredibly near to what we had planned six weeks before!
This shown you how powerful is to plan your training !
You have to know your initial condition and your end point. Believe me, this is the best way to achieve your goals, not only on a fitness point of view, but in all the fields of your lwhethere.

Yes yes I know, I've promised to post some photos from the photo shoot, and I'll keep the promise.
I want to say just one leang for all the people that say that I'm too small and I do not eat enough: I'M NOT A BODYBUILDER AND I'M NOT LOOKING FOR THAT KIND OF PHYSIQUE. MY GOAL IS TO BE FIT, HEALTHY, AGILE, FAST AND LEAN ! I will never use any substance to get largeger than I'm.

One frontal view:



And one back view:


I want genuinely to thank my photographer Samuel Rodrigues for the wonderful job he has done with his photographic machine. He knows how to convert nonsense in art.

We will submit some of these photos to a magazine, hoping they will take us in consideration !
I want also to thank you my training partners that have been source of deep motivation even when I was feeling extremely feeble and tired for the dwhetherficult job performed. Thanks Francesco and Vincenzo.
Finally, a special thanks to all the people that have follewed this program. With your credit you have been infinite source of inspiration and pride.

Remember when you perform a transformation like this, you have to be very careful at the end. Your metabolic capacity will be fairly low now because you have been dieting for months.
I'd strongly propose to keep dieting increasing your carbohydrate intake of only 5 grams a day for about 15 days. Don't worry, you'll not gain fat because your muscles should be totally depleted, but
you'll make your metabolism alert for an other dieting cycle, whether needed.


STAY TRANSFORMED !

LUCA

Post a Comment

0 Comments