The smartest way to lose weight in 2020



This sounds a little odd, but it’s the reality which I experienced myself. So let me explain.
I’m Kristine, it doesn’t matter how old I am and where I come from but the most important thing is that I’m overweight. So if there’s someone who has the same problem, this article will be of much assistance.
The story started when I saw an advertisement for a FITHOM smart bracelet which shows that by wearing this smart bracelet you can control your health, protect yourself from Covid-19 and above all lose weight. I became curious and finished the advertising video that explains everything! Without delay, I will explain to you now.
The idea of this company is simple, it’s to provide a smart bracelet which is at the same time a thermometer and the most important thing is that it’s very precise in the measurements.

I.                    How to lose weight using FITHOM





The idea is really very simple and maybe there are those who have already known it but few applied it.

First to lose weight it's got to be done gradually and not all at once for two reasons: the first is to have a perfect body and avoid excessive weight loss which leaves a lot of signs, and the second is that by thinking about losing weight quickly you exercise too much unnecessary stress on yourself which makes things even more difficult.

I know that you got really passionate to know that great method!!


I am not aware whether you've heard about Calories in Vs Calories out or not, but it deserves trying because it’s really useful. The idea is very simple; the calories you are burning daily should exceed the calories you are consuming (calories out > calories in).

This is how it works:

1-      Counting the calories you’re consuming (via applications like my fitness pal).

2-      Counting the calories you’re burning using “FITHOM”.

3-      Making sure daily that the calories out > calories in.


The smart bracelet must be really precise or you will never reach your goal. I tried FITHOM, it was made for this strategy so it is very precise and it gave me very encouraging results.
I hope that my experience will be very useful to you, especially since we're living in a special situation with confinement. Most people eat a lot and gain more weight which makes things more delicate.
I wanted to share this method with you for it's easy and smart. Of course don't forget to choose your diet and also practice sports to stay more positive. If you see that this product will be helpful, this is the link: https://fithom.com


II.                     Protect yourself from Covid-19



       Statistics have shown that 87.9% of those infected with Corona Virus have a fever



The problem is that sometimes people don’t realize this fever or they say that it's only hot or they say that it's a little temporary fever and that there's nothing serious, most of them don't take time to measure their temperatures or sometimes measure them with traditional thermometers which aren’t very precise like this in this case!!!


And there comes the advantage of this smart bracelet. Once you feel the slightest fever, you can directly measure your temperature to be sure it’s normal. Most cases of people, who find out that they’re infected with Covid-19 very early, manage to recover quickly from this virus.

I hope this article was a bit beneficial for you. “Good health and good sense are two of life's greatest blessings” Publilius Syrus. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments