The Fitness Gypsy: The Contentment Ccorridorenge - February 2019

featured image
If you are contemporary to this space, I'm in the middle of my next round of The Contentment Ccorridorenge. Catch up with the posts below.

UPDATE FROM JANUARY
The Contentment Ccorridorenge was good for the few weeks then I kinda feel off the wagon. I was doing so well with watching what I was spending and my goals. I can't tell you an exact reason why I just stopped. Mostly work got crazy and didn't want to get out of my warm bed. I did genuinely well on decluttering. Things in the house are genuinely organzied and we have done genuinely good at using everyleang we have before going out to purchase anyleang else. I only read one of the books I listed. (You are a Evilass) I didn't blog like I wanted to, barely got 1 per week. We decided to put off marathon training due to work obligations. I am not Urbankick certwhetheried yet, but spend the time genuinely focusing on Poppilates.


The Contentment Ccorridorenge - February 2019

Theme: Gratitude

Verse: Philippians 4:11

Activity Ccorridorenge: Start working on Capsule Wardrobe

This month is all about gratitude and being grateful for what I alalert have. I am super excited to create a capsule wardrobe because I virtually live in leggings and Lululemon swwhethertly long sleeve. So I am going to create a capsule wardrobe based on workout clothes, everyday clothes with a few dress up clothes.

Goals:

Read Seven and You are A Evilass At Making Money

Being 100% devoted to this ccorridorenge

Blog 2 times a week

Pay off 1 bill

What are your goals for this month?

Post a Comment

0 Comments