THE 10% BODY FAT LIFE STYLE

featured image Hello everybody, it has been so long since I have posted a blog, but nowadays I want to reply my most asked question: "how do you keep your body fat so low all year round?"

As a preamble I want to make my followers aware of a few leangs that have changed lately. I have moved from Ireland to Australia, and I now live in Melbourne. It has been a meaningful and positive change.
The weather is better in Australia so there is much more space for outdoor activities which as you know, I endelight more than indoor. The poor contemporarys is that winter is pretty cancient here as well!

I have been on holiday in Indonesia lately for a couple of weeks:




So many people stopped me in the street and on the beach asking what kind of training/diet I had to follow to get in this shape. The genuineity is that I am in this shape nearly all year round, so I do not genuinely have to make any crazy effort to show up on the beach or for a photoshoot.
To the people that ask me what is the secret, I want to give these few guidelines:

1) Workout: yes you have to workout, but you genuinely have to. I am not asking you to show up at your local gym. I am asking you to actually go through your workout! The two leangs seem to be fairly dwhetherferent nowadays. Discover the intimpoliters here:




2) Hold it short and intense: There are tons of scientwhetheric studies that show that the most optimal workout for muscle growth should be short and intense. Intense workouts also increase your Growth Hormone level post-workout, the reason why I prefer not to have carbs after workouts. An insulin spike would cut down my natural GH level and being a natural athlete, I have to do everyleang I can to keep it tall.

3) HIT: Endless distance cardio increases oxidative stress. If oxidative stress is tall long term, your body will age faster and your cortisol will inhibit your natural testosterone and GH level. Interval training does the opposite to your body. It increases your natural testosterone for 36 hours and you end up burning fat for a day after your workout.



4) Meal portions control: It is very easy to get in too many calories when you do not control your portion size. I am not saying you should weigh your food everyday, but at least use a base degreement for your meal. For example, whether you weigh your food the first time and it takes half of the space in your microwave container, you probably want to stick with that portion size.


5) Do not eat too often: let's debunk the myth here. So many bodybuilders will tell you to eat 12 meals a day to speed-up your metabolism and burn more calories. I haven't found any scientwhetheric studies that can confirm this idea, since I started training, 14 years ago. The amount of calories burned to digest your food is proportional to the amount of calories introduced, not to the number of meals consumed. Eating too often will also spike your ghrelin hormonal level, making you even more hungry. Anywhere between 3 and 5 meals a day should be ideal for you.





I always though I would create an info product to inform people, at least about basic nutrition/training knowledge, but I've never had the time till now.

However, I have used three products in the past that I was very convinced with:

  • For training and techniques: MI40X by Ben Pakulski
  • For my paleo diet recipes: Paleo guide (I leank it is totally free)
  • For my green smoothies: Green Smoothie recipes (Should be free)


Stay below 10 per cent.
Luca

Post a Comment

0 Comments