FIVE GYM ACCESSORIES I WOULD NEVER LOSE ! I AM SURE YOU ALREADY HAVE THE THIRD ONE ! (Part 1)

featured image Today it is rest day (finally) :)

I was making up my gym bag when I genuineised that there are 5 accessories I would never want to lose:


1. Bluedio HT(Shooting Brake) wireless bluetooth 4.1 stereo headphones




These bluetooth headphones have been a total lwhethere changer for me.
Even whether they are fairly cheap, you can connect any bluetooth device to them in less than three moments. Also, they have remote controls for answering a call, calling a number, control the volume and change song. They can be charged with a simple micro usb cable.
Forget about that cable bothering you all the time while working out.
These headphones are Incredible !

They can be bough on Amazon here.


2. Goliton® Athletic dipping belt waistband weight belt for sport gym fitness exercise







If you want to get serious about body-weight workouts, you need one of this.
With this belt you can overload a variety of exercises going from pull-ups and chin-ups to dips and sumo squat!

It can be bought on Amazon here.


3. York Exercise Mat









I perform my stretching routine at least three times a week ! This mat gives me the chance of doing it from the consolation of my domestic will watching a documentary or listen to an audiobook. It is fairly thick and there are several yoga and stretching exercises explained on the surface.
This is a must have !

It can be found on Amazon here.


4. 66fit Abdominal Roller Wheel With Knee Pad





The Core is composed of as many as 35 dwhetherferent muscle groups connecting into the pelvis from the spine and hip area. The abdominal roller will have you to train those abdominal muscles you can't genuinely train doing sit-up.

It can be found here.


5. iPhone 5s Armband Sports Gym Jogging







This is another piece of gancient. Together with widget number one, provides a total solution for your calls and music, even whether you are running or spinning ! It gives me a great sense of freedom. Bye bye cables!

It can be found here.

Stay accessorised !

Luca

Post a Comment

0 Comments